I’ll admit it: there aren’t many desserts I can say no to. But, I seem to have a particular soft spot for cheesecake! Whenever it’s on the menu, I have a hard time saying no. However, it has been one of the things I am nervous to bake. After continuously asking myself how do you make cheesecake, I finally figured it out. The best you can do is have a little faith in yourself and follow the recipe! If you make a mistake, just learn from it.
When you’re answering the question how do you make cheesecake, you’ll need some recipes to try. The Forq app is here to help! Scroll through to find some cheesecake recipes, or add your own!
How Do You Make Cheesecake? Tips for Success
There are a few things you should watch out for when you make cheesecake. These tips can add to your success!
- If your recipe calls for “softened cream cheese,” make sure it’s softened! Let your cream cheese reach room temperature. This makes it much easier to mix together and you will avoid lumps.
- Use the right tools. Having a cheesecake pan is very important! If you don’t have the proper springform pan, you probably will not be able to remove the cheesecake correctly and your masterpiece will risk ruin.
- Don’t overwork the batter. Have you ever taken a cheesecake out of the oven and it cracked? That most likely resulted from overworking it. Just make sure that you have gotten all the cream cheese lumps out, then stop stirring!
- The water bath is important! Putting your cheesecake in the water bath will make sure that it heats evenly. Fill the springform pan with hot water halfway up, then put it in the oven to bake.
- Cool the cake completely before refrigerating. It seems like a good idea to cool the cake quickly, but letting it come to room temperature on its own is best. If you put it in the fridge too quick, the condensation might ruin the top. It also might set too quickly and become too dense. Have patience!
Now, You Need a Homemade Cheesecake Recipe
Now that you’re even closer to figuring out the answer to how do you make cheesecake, it’s time to pick a recipe! The Forq app has tons of cheesecake recipes for you to try. Here are some of our favorites:
If you want to start with something easy, No-Bake Cheesecake is for you! It’s easy and you don’t have to worry about cooking it correctly. Follow the recipe, and you should be good!
White Chocolate Cheesecake
Are you looking for a delicious cheesecake base? Try this White Chocolate Cheesecake. It’s sweet but not too sweet. I recommend piling fruit on top!
LeAnn’s Black Forest Cheesecake
Calling all chocolate lovers! Chocolate and cheesecake combine in the delicious LeAnn’s Black Forest Cheesecake. The flavor of the cherries balances it all out.
The fresh taste of lemon pairs perfectly with a light cheesecake! Each bite of Lemon Cheesecake will remind you of a bright spring day.
Download the Forq App for More Delicious Cheesecake Recipes
Don’t forget to use the Forq app to find more delicious cheesecake recipes! Look for any of the recipes we’ve listed above or search for your own. It has recipes for every occasion from delicious winter soup recipes to comforting Southern-inspired sides. Thousands of people have uploaded their favorite recipes to the app, so you know whichever you choose is going to come out great. If you have a favorite recipe, make sure to upload it for others to use, too!